This DIY Summer bag is good for taking your wet swimming suit back from the beach or taking any other trinkets you might want. It is one of those crafts that anybody can do, no really, anyone!
Super easy and inexpensive. Before I continue let me tell you I didn’t think of this one myself, I saw it on Hogar-Mujer blog made by Adriana, I was so amazed at the result I thought to myself, I have to make this for the kids!
The instructions step-by-step to make this fun waterproof summer bag are up in Adriana’s blog. The only change I made were the handles, I did them thicker and attached them to the front and back, all with the same tape, nothing extra.
Nowadays with so many cute designs on duct tape it is fun to pick some and use them for these bags. I actually want to make one for myself as well to take to the pool or even the beach, include my cellphone, hair clips and miscellaneous little trinkets.
Maya was the most excited to model it for me, she put her swimming suit in it and then when we were going to the pool and they were both wearing their swimming suits already she put some water toys in it.
Tips to make this DIY Summer Bag:
- I recommend to include small items only and not force the bag to close too much because remember they are still ziplock bags and can rip if they are forced, it happened to us when Adrian wanted to fit a whole change of clothes in there!
- It is better to use the ones that slide to open and close.
- The gallon size is a good size to work with, not too big, not too small!
COMO HACER UNA BOLSA PLÁSTICA PARA EL VERANO
Este bolso de verano es muy chévere para llevar el traje de baño mojado de regreso de la playa o la piscina, o para meter cualquier otra cosita que se quieran llevar. Es una de esas manualidades que cualquier persona puede hacer, ¡de verdad que sí!
Tips para hacer esta bolsa plástica de verano
- Les recomiendo que metan cosas pequeñas solamente y no la llenen tanto, porque recuerden que al final de todo es una bolsita ziplock y no es tan fuerte. Si la atiborran mucho se puede romper, eso nos pasó a nosotros cuando Adrian quiso meter ¡un cambio completo de ropa ahí adentro!
- Es mejor usar las bolsitas que se abren y cierran con un deslizador.
- El tamaño más fácil para hacerlas es el de galón, ni muy grandes ni muy chiquitas.