- Adrian can waive bye-bye and say it once you’re leaving, sometimes he says bye-bye and sometimes he says “bygi” (bayi en español), even when you’re leaving the room!! He sometimes blows a kiss if you ask a couple of times and do it with him!
- If you say Hi5 he will put up his hand and do a Hi5 with you and anybody else who wants to!
- He says ma-ma but he points at himself! So, he’s not sure who is mama yet but I think he is very close! What this is, is that he is repeating “como un loro ;)” whatever we say, and I try to point at myself and say ma-ma so he does it exactly the same, how cute!! ha ha!
- He gives hugs when he’s in a good mood, this is sooo cute and rewarding, hahaha!
- We think he says “thank you” or “gracias” when he receives something. Not sure about this one but my mother instinct tells me yes it’s true.
His bag of tricks is getting bigger and his capacity of learning is in the fast track, faster than our eyes!
NOTE#1: I’m so sad because my camera is damaged, we’re going to take it to warranty and hope for the best. It’s a consequence of living with a toddler, his hands got into it, noooo! I was too slow to prevent it 🙁 So these pictures are the last ones I had on day that I was playing with the camera, they’re all blurry, considering I didn’t even have many pictures anyways cause I also got sick right after Adrian and I was down with fever and congestion for more than a week, these child viruses are stronger than others I think.
NOTE#2: I’m so excited that my sister started a new blog!!! Since I began blogging I soon realized how cool it is to have blogger friends and now having my sister be a blogger feels GREAT! (Just wait until we reveal another blog in between us that is on the works!!)
So here is her blog: My Spanish Eye , check it out, it’s about her spanish classes here in Los Angeles (one of the many traits she has) and give her a big welcome to the blogger world if you can! I love it already hermanita, I know there’s much to add but you’re starting with un buen pié!! (a good foot, hahahaha!!!)